Got a nasty stain… don’t know what to do… just call.
“Stains 911” at 519-433-5546!
No doubt about it, clothing stains remain one of the main reasons people seek the help of professional cleaners.
Fresh ‘n Press will clean away even the toughest stains the chemical-free way – quickly, gently and efficiently! Every stain is different: inks, juice, wine and foods, plus mold, mildew and smoke. And every fabric reacts to stains differently. Therefore, we look at every stain individually to remove it as completely and safely as possible. Our wet cleaning process even cleans out sugar stains that dry cleaning won’t touch!
Don’t take chances! Call us first to get the best advice on stains from the people who know. We bring 30+ years experience in the cleaning industry to every call.
Stains – Some do’s and don’ts
You can help us do a better job of stain removal by following these Do’s and Don’ts:
- Don’t put clothing away with spills or stains on it. Do bring in your stained garment as soon as possible, preferably within a few days
- Do tell everything you know about the causes and locations of stains and any home remedies you may have tried, even if the stain is no longer visible
- Don’t iron stained or soiled clothes as this will drive the soil deeper into the fabric and may be set by heat
- Do have soiled clothes properly cleaned or washed before pressing
- Don’t try home spot removal with either water or cleaning fluid without first testing for colourfastness. Do wet an unexposed area and blot with a paper towel to make sure the colour is fast
- Don’t rub a stain, especially on fabrics like silk. Do blot the stained area which will remove the staining substance without spreading the stain and damaging the fabric
- Do ask for our free Stain Identification Kit